Monday, August 24, 2009

succulence succulents


sempervivum rosettes in mini pots salvaged from earthwise


sempervivum minis holed up in engineering bricks


They look like alien plants with their squiggly wiggly antenaes and thick watery-gel filled insides. I love them. Hoping to plant as many succulents as our lil home can hold. I WILL have a wall of succulents in bricks to get married in front of. So far ... they're living in pots and a few engineering bricks. If I can make my way back to Earthwise Salvage .. I will quicly multiply the amount of brick + succulent twosies that will cover every surface of our 5ftx5ft back porch and front entry ...

2 comments:

  1. I love them!! Cutest idea ever. I'll find more ideas for these lil guys for you too. I love them in the bricks!

    ReplyDelete