Thursday, August 27, 2009

earthwise

I recently discovered the wonderful world of salvage. I thought I had a pulse on all things old, vintage, re-used, re-purposed and re-vitalized ... UNTIL I discovered this haven that is part ocd junkyard, part pack-rat and part fremont market underground treasure trove.

My purchases ...
.
old windows of all shapes and sizes
.
You have to love a store that has succulents strewn all over the place .. growing in random pots, nooks and crannies
.
How lucky! To buy a claw-foot tub that includes old rubber ducky decals.
.
Earthwise is pretty key to happy crafting in Seattle. There are a few other stores including Re-Store and Second Use that are worth checking out.

1 comment:

  1. i love the old vents. those look like art in and of themselves. love the windows, and love your vintage flour sifter. can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete